Ξ July 7th, 2007 | → 0 Comments | ∇ John's blog, Main |
1. The woman always makes the rules.
2. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. Men cannot possibly know all the rules. Nearly all females are born with this knowledge.
4. If the woman suspects that the man knows all the rules, she may immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The woman is never wrong.
6. If the woman is wrong, it is because of a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the man did or said wrong.
7. If rule #6 applies, the man must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The woman may change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The man must never change his mind without the expressed written consent of the woman.
10. The woman has every right to be angry or upset at any time.